The pros of a polyaspartic garage floor coating far outweigh the cons. Unlike epoxy, a polyaspartic coating can be applied in temperatures as low as -30F to as high as 120F. A complete coating system can also be applied in one day and return to use the following day, no more 3-5 day waiting period like with epoxy.
OTHER BENEFITS TO A POLYUREA POLYASPARTIC FLOOR COATING INCLUDE:
• 100% U.V. stable. No more yellowing!
• Crystal clear finish that repels moisture from the concrete.
• High gloss finish
• High abrasion and scratch resistance.
• High stain and chemical resistance.
• High tolerance to heat, hot tires are not an issue.
• Low VOC’s.
• Flexible, higher impact resistance.
• Better absorption into the concrete.Contact us today at (352) 735-8521 to learn more about what type of coating will best fit your garage flooring needs.